Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cookies, Glorious Cookies

It's that time of year again - no, not Talk Like a Pirate Day - it's Girl Scout Cookie time! The glorious time of year when young girls peddle boxes of, well, cookies. We've all had that at some time or another or at least been asked with big pleading eyes to buy them. We have our favorites too (mine's Thin Mints). My question is, What's your Excuse for horking down half a box in one sitting?
  • I didn't know anyone was looking.
  • You mean these aren't carrots?
  • You haven't heard of the "GS diet"? It's kind of like a no carb diet, except it's the opposite.
  • Just like Lay's, you can't eat just one... or 10.
So, What's your Excuse?

2 comments:

@MuseKaren said...

My excuse is that they are not available all year round so I eat them (in large quantities and as fast as I can) while they are available.

Marya said...

Good excuse, Karen. I'll accept that one. Although, it makes me wonder why we eat them so fast. You'd think we'd stretch it out a little....
AAH Samoas won the poll! My poor little Thin Mints, 2nd. Alas.